Terms of Service
Terms and Legal Agreement that bring piece of mind!
Please read carefully all the important information, legal terms and other useful information about our Fast, Secure and Stable Web Hosting Service!
What are cookies?Cookies are small bits of data stored as text files on the browser of a visitor’s device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when they visit our or other websites. Most cookies collect general information which is not personally identifiable and they allow us to record information when you visit or interact with our website. HostArmda uses several different cookies at https://www.BoostedHost.com website including necessary, functional, performance and targeting cookies. Cookies enhance user browsing experience by allowing our website to remember your actions and preferences such as login to our Client Dashboard. To translate this in a more understandable language – cookies allow you to avoid logging into your account each time you visit our Client Dashboard. Another good example of cookie usage is the identification of new visitors or visitors that are browsing our website regularly. This enables us to introduce better user experience and to improve our website for returning visitors. The Required cookies used by our website are necessary for the normal operation and full functional disclosure of our website to our visitors. The following cookie types are used on our website:
- Session Cookies – These are cookies only valid for a single visit on our website. During the time you browse our website, we use the session cookies to better record and identify the zones of our websites that are most visited and to further improve their functionality.
- Persistent Cookies – Cookies that are saved by your browser for more than one browsing session. These are particularly useful for us to identify returning customers and to better understand their needs and personal preferences.
- First-Party Cookies – Type of Session cookies set by a visited website to preserve certain user settings.
- Third-Party Cookies – Cookies set by any integrated third-party service. For example, a cookie will be set by a third party if you visit our website for the chat functionality to work for you and remember your chat session with our Sales department.
What are Similar Technologies?Small bits of data or a technology that is used to store a piece of information in the visitor’s browser or a device. Such are flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web applications. These technologies may be active cross all used by the visitor browsers or devices and may require management via all applications and devices they are set on. BoostedHost does not use such technologies on our websites and applications.
Analytics ServicesOur website uses certain web-analytics services designed to improve the usability and design of our web services for better visitor’s experience. Such services are often used to record different actions on our websites anonymously such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activities, time spent per page and so on, however, those are not intended nor collect any personal information or any information that can identify a user. The gathered information from such services is only used internally for providing our visitors with better website experience.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-GB/kb/278835
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-GB/kb/delete-browsing-search-download-history-firefox
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-GB
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/